Windows is the most popularly used computer software all across the globe. Out of the various models that Windows has released so far, the Windows XP operating system is the most liked among the users. Since Microsoft 2011 doesn’t support Windows XP anymore, getting the updates for this OS is slightly tricky. The user will need a Windows XP Product key to install and run the OS. This particular Operating System is widely used in business and industrial places.
When you have a genuine Windows ensemble, you will get a Windows XP product key with it. However, if you wish to change the product key, you simply have to find a new one and activate it. In this article, we’ll be giving you the full list of valid Windows XP product keys, that can help you. Keep reading to know more.
What Are Windows XP Product Keys?
When you install Windows XP, you need to keep in mind which type would be best suited for your device. There are two available options; 64 bit and 32 bit. This choice is heavily influenced by the type of processor that is present in your device. If you need a bigger memory, then the 64-bit operating system is preferred over the 32-bits.
To crosscheck which type of processor is present in your device, you can follow the steps given below.
- You will be able to check the type of your process by going to ‘computer’ and right-clicking on it.
- Select the properties option and a pop-up will be seen.
- Open the “System” option, and there you will find the processor type of your device.
- This will clear any confusion you have about which type of product you should choose for your device.
Working Windows XP Product Keys
Given below are the different versions and the windows XP product keys respectively. The list given below is for both 64 bit and 32 bit. Be careful while going through the list. Ensure that you are aware of the version that you want the Windows XP product key for.
|SP3 VOL MSDN||MRX3F-47B9T-2487J-KWKMF-RPWBY|
|SP3 OEM SONY||K7RGC-CDXYJ-FTYH2-Y3VVV-KBYC7|
|Pro SP3 OEM FOUNDER||F4G2M-BH2JF-GTGJW-W82HY-VMRRQ|
|Home SP3 OEM FOUNDER||K72PX-D96QW-RCHB9-3P96F-YQBCY|
|Home OEM Haier||GYFDM-KCXHW-6GFGQ-JQ9FH-B4TRY|
|SP3 OEM THTF||M68XC-TX2C9-PKK8H-GP8JH-RC8XB|
|SP3 OEM COMPAQ||KYKVX-86GQG-2MDY9-F6J9M-K42BQ|
|SP2 OEM HP||P2BXT-D7Y8P-F6WF2-HYXYP-49TJD|
|Professional SP2 VOL||CCMWP-99T99-KCY96-FGKBW-F9WJT|
|Windows Server 2003 VOL||KJTHV-V4BVY-6R9JK-YJM7X-X7FDY|
|Office 2003 VOL||GWH28-DGCMP-P6RC4-6J4MT-3HFDY|
How to Use the Windows XP Serial Key?
Once you have successfully identified your laptop and Windows version and model version and model, the next steps are quite easy to follow. All you have to do to activate your Windows XP product key is to follow the steps given below carefully.
The process for 32-bit and 64-bit is the same, there is no difference in the activation process. After you complete the steps mentioned below, your Windows XP product key will be installed and ready to go!
- Select the “Start” option on your PC or laptop.
- Once you find the “Computer” option, right-click on it.
- After right-clicking on “Computer”, select “Properties” from the drop-down.
- In properties, you will be able to see the “Windows Activation” option. This is where you will be able to change the Windows XP product key.
- Select the right Windows XP product key from the table given above and enter it in the space provided.
- Once you enter the Windows XP product key, either manually or through copy-pasting, click on “Next.”
- The Wizard will complete the activation process in a few minutes.
That’s a wrap on the list of working Windows XP product keys and how you can activate them. We hope you were able to find your version and the respective Windows XP product key from the list. The above list has both 32-bit and 64-bit product keys. So you will be able to find your product key according to your device’s processor.
Once you find the correct product key, half the battle is already won. The activation process is relatively simple and not very complex. You might have to wait a while for the activation process to be finished. Since there is a lot to load, it will take time for the wizard to finish the setup.