The “Free Mail: unable to send a message or message blocking is active” error is often encountered after sending the message. Most commonly, T-Mobile was registered for this mistake. In this article, we’ll be talking about this issue and how to solve this.
Text Messaging has become one of the major ways of communication, and nearly all modern apps are available for this feature. People can send messages through the default text apps or the cell provider service messaging program that you use. But, in recent times the users have been facing an issue by which they are not able to send messages.
- 1 What is ‘Message blocking is active’ Mean?
- 2 Why Are you Getting ‘Message Blocking Is Active’?
- 3 How to Fix ‘Message Blocking Is Active’ in Android?
- 4 How to Fix ‘Message Blocking Is Active’ in IOS?
- 5 Conclusion
What is ‘Message blocking is active’ Mean?
If the message blocking is enabled, either the message is interrupted. Or the receiver has applied a block or blacklisted your phone number. This is done to stop you from delivering the message on your device(Android, iPhone & T-Mobile).
You would not be allowed to send messages through your device as long as this message blocking is active on your mobile. And it may also mean that your telephone number has not been activated or unregistered on a network service.
Why Are you Getting ‘Message Blocking Is Active’?
There are numerous reasons why you are getting such an error. It depends on the device you use, the sim you use, or even your operating system. Let’s talk about the main reasons you are getting such errors.
- SMS is not included with the plan you are using. You cannot send text messages on the same plan if you opted in for data only.
- Maybe you were not allowed to deliver the message to the telephone number or the telephone number to which you send the message.
- You send a text message to a provider other than your regular service, for instance, sending a text or SMS to an unsupported premium service.
How to Fix ‘Message Blocking Is Active’ in Android?
As we just discussed there are several reasons behind you getting this error. Since there are different reasons, the solutions are also different. This error is prevalent in both android as well as ios. Please continue reading to find the solution for your operating system.
This “Message Blocking is active” problem is really irritating when you try to give your loved ones a message, but you cannot. Here are some of the operating approaches that can certainly correct this.
1. Blocking Short Message
If a response shows that the message was not sent on your screen. It is also possible that the letter blocking the career would be brief. Only through customer support will this problem be resolved. Steps to do this are here:-
- Call the esteemed consumer and the company will notify you 10 digits.
- In your settings, you need to reach career no.
- You will unlock the chat services.
2. Contact Block List
It is possible if you are on your recipient’s block list or blocked your recipient. The measures to solve this are here: –
- Check your block list and go through your contacts.
- Delete the Block List touch.
- Often question the recipient if it is blocked by calling.
How to Fix ‘Message Blocking Is Active’ in IOS?
If you are using apple mobile, then skip to this section. Globally, IOS users also face this problem, and if you are an IOS user please continue reading. Typically this error happens on iPhones because of a software upgrade. There may also be other explanations. But behind this problem in iPhones, there are no clear reasons. Let’s talk about how to resolve this problem on iPhones.
1. Sign in again
The first and foremost method is checking the iMessaging app. You need to disable the application and see if this works out for you. Follow the below steps to get a clear image.
- Disable the iMessage application and attempt to deliver a post.
- You must log out of your Apple ID, then log in again to resolve the issue. If the message goes without a problem then you are good to go.
- If not, try the second method below.
2. Network setting reset
If the phase above didn’t work for you, reset network settings should be tried. Here are instructions for resetting network configuration.
- Open up your general settings.
- To restore network configurations, press Reset.
- Check that the problem has been resolved by resetting network settings. If the problem remains, a hard reset is required to solve the problem.
Ensure that the service provider has an available SMS plan available. Often people have just mobile plans and want to send messages, which doesn’t work. Be sure that your service provider has an appropriate SMS plan available.
Sending notes to loved ones is an older way of communicating with nears and dears. It has a broad base of users. We have been asked several ways of fixing this issue. With the reasons behind this topic, we wrote this post. If none of the above-mentioned methods works for you, only the technical personnel at the customer service port for your individual carrier will determine the right solution for this issue.