It is such a disappointing moment when you realize that the only good picture that you took turned out to be blurred or shaky. It becomes so irritating but now there’s no worry as we have brought this article as a complete solution that will fix your blurred pictures. By the end of this article, like a pro, you will know how to unblur an image within seconds and your blurred images won’t get deleted. So let’s get started!
How Can You Sharpen A Blurred Image?
Throughout this article, you will see different apps listed. But we can assure you that all the apps that we’re mentioning are easy to use and trusted apps. You can use them very efficiently. In fact, many of the apps that we will list can be easily accessed through your mobile phones. We will make your work easier and efficient at the same time. So, I have listed 6 ways that can help you sharpen an image to fix the blur.
Methods To Unblur An Image?
Here is how you can fix the blurred images using these softwares for free!
Snapseed is a very great app when it comes to editing images and this app is really easy to use and can be used through mobile phones. It is available for both Android and iOS devices. You can install this app. Follow the given steps to sharpen an image:
1. Install the Snapseed app and open it on your phone.
2. Select the blurred picture you want to fix.
I recommend you to use Sharpen first to remove as much as blur and then use Structure to bring back the details of the image.
2. Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop is a very commonly used application. It is used by an amateur and also by experienced photographers to edit different images. They have huge varied options to make a picture-perfect! Let us know how to unblur an image using this tool:
Using Photoshop Elements
1. Open your blurred image in Photoshop Elements.
2. Go to the Filter menu and then click on “Enhance”.
4. Here, the user has to adjust the radius and amount, until the image that you selected is sharp.
1. Launch this tool on your computer.
3. Now, click on the “Shake Reduction” option.
4. Allow this tool to then fix your image and then you can save your unblurred image.
Using Photoshop For A Picture That Is Blurred
1. Launch this tool.
2. Now, you have to make a duplicate layer for your background and then, select the duplicate background.
3. Click Filter.
5. Set the value of the High Pass to 10%.
6. Then, select the Blend mode for the layer to Hard light and adjust the opacity until the image is clear.
3. GIMP Image Editor
GIMP is a free image editor and it works very similar to Adobe Photoshop. It is a very powerful image editor and here’s how you can unblur an image using GIMP:
1. Open this tool and then open an image in GIMP.
3. Select Sharpen and then drag your mouse over the blurred image.
4. This will sharpen your image and remove the blur.
5. Users can even sharpen some parts or areas of the image by simply dragging the Sharpen option over that part.
Pinetools is an online tool that users can use to eliminate the blur and sharpen their images. It is an easy to use application which can be used on mobile phones or laptops. Here are the following steps to know-how:
1. Open this tool in the browser.
2. Choose the image that you want to unblur and then click it open that blurred image.
4. Click the “Sharpen” option.
5. Now you can check the improvement in the image.
5. Fotor Photo Blur
Now, Fotor is an online image editor that includes a lot of tools that can transform an image. All the options are available on its menu. Users can upload an image from laptops or mobile phones and then, remove the blur. It also has an effects menu which consists of effects and filters for the image.
Lunapic is an online tool that is very simple to use and anyone can sharpen their blurred images easily. It doesn’t consist of a lot of editing tools but it can very easily unblur an image. People just need to upload a blurred image and follow the given steps:
1. Open up this tool and then, go to adjust and then to Sharpen.
2. Now, open the blurred image by clicking on the “choose file”.
Therefore, we have given you all the possible and trusted applications that will help you to unblur an image and sharpen it to restore its beauty. You can simply use any of the tools mentioned above and take advantage of those blurred pictures, after all, they won’t go in vain. We hope this article helps you to the fullest.