Tiktok is an online platform where people upload short videos (maximum of 60 seconds), displaying their creativity. You will often come across a video that you liked a lot and want to save it for watching in the future or for showing it to anyone else. Unfortunately, Tiktok has not provided any direct download option on their platform. And because of this reason, people do Google searches like How To Download Tiktok Videos, or how to save a video in Tiktok.
So, to answer all those questions, we decided to write this post. It will give you a step-by-step explanation, following which you can easily download any TikTok videos.
How To Download TikTok Videos?
There are many ways to download TikTok videos. But before getting into listing those methods, we would like to inform you that the video you want to download must-have “public access” enabled on it to get downloaded by anyone. There is a different method to download a video in which the creator has limited the download to his friends and followers. We will cover that method too in this post.
Save Directly From The App
If you are watching TikTok videos from its official app, then it’s effortless for you to save its videos. Just follow the below-mentioned steps to know how it is done.
Note – These steps work for both Android and iOS devices.
- Open the official app of TikTok.
- Go to the video that you want to save or download.
- On the bottom of the video, you will find the share icon; click on it.
- You’ll find a “Save video” option displayed on the sharing menu.
- Click on it to save the video.
The video will get saved on the “camera roll” option. Alternatively, if you don’t want to follow this long step. There is a short and easy method for you too. Just keep holding your fingers on the video that you want to save for a few seconds; you will see a save video option appearing on the screen; just click on it.
Use Video Downloader
You will come across many videos that you won’t download because it would have an author restriction on them. And to tackle this problem, we use a third-party video downloading the app. We recommend the “Downloader – Free Video Downloader App” for downloading search videos.
Steps to use this app:
- Go to the video you like, and click on the share option on the rightmost corner of the video.
- Choose our downloading app that will appear after clicking on the “other option.”
- Now click on the red icon that resembles the download option to download your video.
- You can check your download progress or download speed by clicking on the download manager.
Note – Even though we have explained to you how to download a video that has authored restrictions on it. But you should always remember that it is illegal to download a video that doesn’t provide you the option to get downloaded directly.
How To Download Tiktok Videos From PC?
Downloading TikTok videos from a PC or laptop is not rocket science. You can easily download any TikTok videos by following the steps that we’re going to discuss below.
Note – The step to download a Tiktok video is the same for both Windows and Mac. Windows users can use the Chrome browser, whereas Mac users can use Safari.
Steps to download:
- Open the video that you want to download.
- Click on the share option and then copy the link to that particular video.
- Visit the link www.musicallydown.com, and paste the copied link in the box title displayed on your screen.
- Click download to download your selected video.
- You can also try visiting www.ttdownloader.com to download your video. The procedure is the same; just follow the steps mentioned above to download your video.
- Additionally, www.ttdownloader.com also provides the option of downloading video without having the Tiktok watermark. For this, just select the no watermark option.
- That’s all you need to do; the steps mentioned above will help you download any Tiktok video without any problem.
Download Tiktok Videos On an iOS Device
With Apple giving too much attention to their devices’ security, some users might find it hard to download TikTok videos using third-party apps. But there is nothing to worry about as we have everything sorted for you. Just follow the below-mentioned steps to download your favorite TikTok videos.
- Open Tiktok on your iOS device.
- Go to the video that you want to be downloaded.
- Click on this share option present in the bottom right corner.
- You will find many options appearing on the screen, but you will have to choose between Instagram stories or WhatsApp status to download your video.
- If you select the Instagram stories option, you will find yourself redirected to the Instagram story editor. Just click on the download symbol appearing on the top of your mobile screen.
- By following these steps, you will be able to download your Tiktok video in your photo library.
- If you select the WhatsApp status option, you will find yourself redirected to a different share sheet popup, which will be having an option to Save To Files. Click on that and choose the place where you want your video to get downloaded.
Even after getting banned in many countries like India and the USA, the popularity of Tiktok hasn’t degraded. Many TikTok users want to download their favorite videos. Because of not knowing the correct method, they do Google searches like, “How To Download Tiktok Videos or how to save a video.” And this post was written to ease the problems of such people.
We hope that you would have liked this post. Additionally, we would like you to mention your way of downloading TikTok videos in the comment section.