Are you looking for different methods on how to get a free Edu email? Yes, then it’s time to end your search, as in today’s post we are going to talk about three different ways on how you can get a free Edu email. There are various platforms like Spotify, YouTube, and many more that provide a good range of student discounts for all college and university-going students. But enrolling in all those discount offers you must have a “.edu” email with you.
As we all know, the only way to get an Edu email is by getting in trolled in any university or college, but what if you want to enjoy all the student discount offers even not being on any college or University? Is there any workaround possible, is there anything we can do? Let’s find out in this post.
Benefits Of Edu Email
Edu email is one of the best email extensions that you must have, as there are many platforms like Spotify, YouTube, and more that provide free and discounted services to Edu email account holders. Unfortunately, this email address is only available to college and university-going students.
But worry not, we are going to talk about workarounds on how to get a free Edu email even not being a college or university-going, student. Before that, let’s look at some of the exclusive benefits of having an Edu email address.
- Edu’s email will help you to get exclusive student discounts on Bestbuy.
- You can get a huge discount on Spotify premium, and iTunes purchases.
- Enjoy 6-month free access to Amazon Prime.
- You will get a 50% discount on regular Adobe Acrobat Cloud pricing, and free access to the GitHub students pack.
- Enjoy a huge discount on Microsoft accounts.
- Get additional and exclusive access on Google drive.
- There are many antiviruses like Kaspersky and Norton that give a huge discount to Edu account holders.
How To Get A Free Edu Email?
If you’re looking to create an Edu email for then you just need to follow the simple steps mentioned below. Being a student it’s quite hard to spend huge money all buying premium features, and that’s the reason platforms like Spotify, GitHub, Microsoft, YouTube, and many more have launched student discount features for all the Edu email account holders.
The first method is very simple and straightforward. Just follow the below-mentioned steps and you will get a free Edu email as an end product.
- Visit the official website of Texas University, and click on Create your account now.
- Under My account dashboard, enter all the basic information’s asked, like your name, middle name, date of birth, place of birth, and other things.
- Once you have entered all the information click on, Save the profile, and after that, you will be redirected to the starting page.
- Enter your account credentials and click on “My applications”.
- Press the “Create a new blank application” option and after that click on “Create 2 years College admission application”.
- Enter “Semester of entry” and fill in the other options.
That’s it. You will now be having an Edu email with. It might take 4 to 5 working days to get your newly created email ID and password.
In this second step, you will get an Edu email via the CCCApply website. Here’s what you need to do.
- First of all, visit the official CCCApply website.
- Select “Canada College”, under the “Select a community college” option.
- Now apply for admission in Canada College, but make sure while putting in the address enter a California address. You can visit this link for generating a random US address.
- Once you have applied for admission, you will receive Edu email within the next two days.
In this method, you will be able to get an Edu email via Maricopa Community College.
- First, visit the Maricopa Community College website.
- Now you will have to enter some of your basic details like first name, last name, social security number, and date of birth. You can generate of fake social security number (SSN) by following this link.
- Now complete the registration process by entering all the above-mentioned details.
- Once you have completed filling up all the information, you will get an Edu email along with your own personal student id. The Edu email will look something looks like this “firstname.lastname@example.org”
It might 10-20 minutes to activate your account. Once your account is activated, you can visit this link to log in through your Edu email and password.
We hope all your doubts regarding how to get a free Edu email have been cleared by now. It’s quite easy to get an Edu email for free as you have seen in this post.
An Edu email helps in getting various student discounts launched by different platforms like Spotify YouTube and Microsoft. So that’s all for this post. If you have any doubt or suggestion let us know in the comments section.