Message+ is an online program developed by Version Technologies so that their customers can communicate with each other at one go. Receive calls, make calls, send SMS, receive SMS, you name a communication tool, and Message+ already have it. Despite having all the amazing and important communication tools, Message+ crashing regularly is the most common issue faced by its users. Imagine, you are sending an important SMS to your client, and suddenly Message+ crashed at that same moment. You always have the option of communicating with the Message+ customer care team, but we all know how good customer care assistance is.
In this post, we have compiled all the working solutions that will help you to stop the Message+ crashing issue permanently.
How to Fix Verizon Message+ Crashing Issue?
Verizon Message+ is a telecommunication app that is available for both Android and iOS. It is one place to go if you are looking to make, or receive calls and send, or receive SMS. Despite being a very popular app, its developers failed to make it user-friendly, and that’s the reason why it keeps crashing regularly.
Glitches, bugs, cache issues, or some other technical issues can be the reason behind the regular crashing of this app. Looking at the responsible reasons, we have compiled all the solutions that will help you in resolving the issue.
1. Restart Your Device
It is one of the most basic but at the same time most effective ways to solve all the issues caused by your installed Android version. In Android, whenever you are opening or closing an app, visiting different web pages, making calls, or receiving messages, your device generates some temporary files that can be the main reason because of which some of your apps don’t perform perfectly.
To solve the issue, you need to clear everything from your recent task, then restart your device, and check whether everything is fixed or not.
2. Clear Cache Data
If you want your apps or games to run perfectly in long run, you need to regularly keep clearing their cache data. Along with apps and games, you also need to keep clearing Google Play cache data. Here’s how you can do it.
- Go to settings of your device, and the Apps.
- Search for Message+, open it, and then go to storage.
- Now click on Clear Cache, and then press Ok.
- Come one step back, i.e again come to Apps and search for Google Play.
- Open Google Play, then storage, and then click on Clear Cache, and then press OK.
3. Download The Latest Version
You must have heard the famous saying, go with the trend, otherwise, you will be left behind, the same saying applies on Message+. If you are still using an older version of Message+, then you are very keen to face glitches and crashing issues. The only way to resolve it is by downloading the latest update. Here’s how you can update Message+.
- Visit Play Store, and then go to the Message+ app.
- Look if there is any update available. If yes, then download the latest update to fix the crashing issue.
4. Download The Latest System Update
Same as the Message+ app, you also need to keep downloading all the latest updates of your device sent by its respective brand. Mobile developers keep rolling out new updates to their customers regularly to fix all the glitches and crises faced by users on different apps and games.
Therefore, it’s crucial to always check if there is any available update for the device. Here’s how you can check any available updates on BBK products, i.e. Oppo, Realme, Vivo, and OnePlus.
- Go to settings, and then click on Software Update.
- Check if there is any available update for the device. If yes, then download the latest update to fix the crashing issue.
5. Reinstall Message+ App
The Message+ app is regularly crashing on your device, even though you are having its updated version. Then in such a case, the only way to stop the crashing is by reinstalling the app.
Go to Settings > App > Message+ > Uninstall
Once you have uninstalled the app, re-install it by visiting the Play Store.
6. Clear Cache Partition
Clear cache partition is quite a technical, and complicated aspect of resolving the issue. But if you stick by the steps mentioned below, it will become a cakewalk for you. Here’s what you need to do.
- Switch off your Android device.
- Now you will have to turn on the Recovery mode of your Android device, for doing so, press the volume up, volume down, and power button simultaneously.
- Go to the Recovery mode menu, and then click on Wipe Cache Partition.
- When your device is done with the wiping, restart your device to complete the process.
At restarting you will find that Message+ will be working absolutely fine, and you won’t face Message+ crashing issue anymore.
If any of the above-mentioned methods don’t work, you can try to reset your whole device. But it should be the last thing that you would be trying. Moreover, if you are aware of any other method to solve the Message+ crashing issue, do let us know in the comments. Also, don’t forget to share your feedback and doubts regarding this post.