As we all are aware, Amazon is the biggest online shopping hub almost all over the world. It has grown with time and now has become the most popular among all. Recently, Amazon started offering gift cards that allow people to purchase personalized gift cards from its website.
You just need to keep in mind that by using a gift card for any purpose you are agreeing to their terms and conditions. Let’s learn to check Amazon gift card balance without redeeming.
How To Check Amazon Gift Card Balance?
Amazon started giving away gift cards on special occasions to people, and if you might have applied for that particular gift card, then you might have been way too excited to see if you got any.
And to check about those gift cards, you have to go through a set of instructions. Here’s how you can check Amazon gift card balance without redeeming:
- Go to any of the browsers that you normally use, and then type amazon in the address bar and then open the site of Amazon.
- When you open up the site, go to the option saying “Hello, Sign in” located at the top-right corner of the Amazon site. As soon as you click on that option, you will have to log-in to your Amazon account using your username and password.
- The signing will lead you to your Amazon profile page.
- Look for the Your Account option from the menu and select it.
- As soon as you reach Your Account page, you will reach almost 90% of your quest to find how to check Amazon gift cards without redeeming. Now, you have to scroll a little and then mid-way you will find the Amazon Pay label.
- You will find several options under this label such as Top-up your Amazon Pay Balance, Manage Payment Options, etc. You have to click on the “Add Gift Card to your Balance” option from them.
- Then, it will take you to your Amazon Gift balance. Under the Gift & Credit balance heading, you will see the balance written at the side.
That is all, this is one way to check Amazon gift card balance without redeeming it. This is the complete and only guide that works in 2020, there’s no other method or an alternative to this one. So don’t fall into any trap and don’t try those ways which won’t work.
How To Purchase Amazon Gift Card?
We will also tell you how you can purchase an Amazon gift card from Amazon. It is a very easy method, and you can do it through your mobile/laptop. The best part of Amazon is you can buy a gift card through various payment options such as debit cards, credit cards, UPI, net banking, and any other option.
After you purchase a gift card you can use it to buy any of the products from Amazon, recharge your mobile, pay electricity bills, and you can even buy and send an eGift card to your friends.
- Firstly, go to the Amazon Gift Card page by clicking here, you can open it from any web browser or you can also use the Android or iOS Amazon application.
- So you should know, there are various types of gift card designs available such as standard, animated and you can also add your photo. Select which type of design you want to print on the card.
- Now, enter the amount in the card and select the delivery option from email, text message, and share via messaging.
- If you are selecting the email option then you need to enter some additional information such as the email id of each recipient, type your name in from, enter the final message, quantity, and delivery date.
- After you customize the card tap on the add to cart button and complete the payment. Keep in mind you can create up to 400 emails in the same order.
Can You Transfer Your Amazon Gift Card Balance To Your Friend’s Account?
No! Amazon does not have such a feature where you can transfer your gift card balance to other Amazon users like your friends. Your gift card can only be redeemed to purchase a new book or to buy something from the Amazon websites but your own account. If you want to send a gift card to your friend then you have the choice to send it to them online via Amazon eGift card.
The process to send the gift card to your friend’s email ID is by purchasing a new one with your prepaid card and then sending him. Besides eGift cards, you can also send a gift card by Mail or by printing at home to your friend. This would not charge you extra.
So if you are planning to get your friends to account credited with the gift card, better you send an eGift card that can be redeemed by yourself, this is the only way. You can’t send him a gift card otherwise.
That is all, it is finally a wrap! We included every information that we could regarding Amazon gift card balance, there’s no other way than what we have mentioned above. Amazon had an option before where it was easy to check Amazon Gift Card balance and had a “check” button but Amazon has removed it for now, so these are the only methods that work perfectly in 2021. We assure you that the information we have provided is 100% workable.